We are seeking outstanding individuals who are looking for new challenges and opportunities to join our high performing team for our flagship brand, US Cargo Control. US Cargo Control is one of the country’s leading suppliers of cargo control and tie-down products with customers throughout the USA, Canada and around the world. Our customers range from individual consumers to billion-dollar transportation giants.
Why do customers buy from US Cargo Control? Simply put, we are determined to get our customers “What they want, when they need it.” On time, every day.
As a Shipping Associate in our warehouse, you will help deliver that promise to our customers by picking and packing orders with pinpoint accuracy and speed, ensuring all orders ship on time and by supporting our Sales and Manufacturing teams as needed. We have six Core Values that we live by and are represented below. They define how we work and relate to each other and are extremely important to us. The ideal candidate will embrace them and what they stand for.
Shipping Responsibilities Include:
- Working and innovating according to Clickstop’s Core Values and Code.
- Accurately and quickly pick products following the picking ticket precisely.
- Pack and arrange orders into shipping containers or other packaging for shipment.
- Quality assurance: verify item count and identity accuracy of products, ensuring packages are shipped to the correct location and service level.
- Ship product accurately with our integrated software suite.
- Create shipping labels and tracking numbers for orders.
- Assist the sales and service team with shipping or product inquiries.
- Replenish products and backstock inventory items.
- Consistently seek ways to increase efficiencies and operational productivity of the work flow.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized workspace at all times.
- Fork truck and Safety training/certification provided.
- Be Adventurous. Embrace & Drive Change. Willingness to rapidly learn our product line.
- Promote A Winning Team Spirit. Must be a dedicated team player; hardworking, trustworthy and responsible.
- Think Big & Make It Happen. See the bigger picture and seek to improve daily.
- Expect Greatness In Yourself & Inspire It In Others. A commitment to excellence in everything you do with a great attitude. Always.
- Communicate Openly With Confidence & Respect. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary. You will work with sales and manufacturing team members on a daily basis.
- Excellent math and reasoning skills. You’ll need to know how to ship efficiently for both the customer and company’s needs.
- Basic computer skills are a must. The more computer savvy you are, the better.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds repeatedly.
- Make Time For Fun & Family. We work hard but like to have fun while we’re doing it. Stay balanced so you’re at your best every day.
- Paid vacation, holidays
- 401k retirement plan with generous company match
- Health insurance – 100% of premiums paid by company
- Dental, life, disability insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Healthy food program
- Onsite fitness room
- A fun, high energy work environment with casual dress
- A thriving culture focused on sustained growth, freedom, responsibility, and opportunity
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) with daytime hours based in Urbana, IA, just off I-380 between Cedar Rapids and Waterloo. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm.
US Cargo Control is our largest and fastest-growing brand at Clickstop, selling products serving the trucking and transportation, rigging and lifting, and professional moving industries around the world.
Clickstop has made the Corridor Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Companies List 6 of the last 7 years, is recognized as the Coolest Place To Work in the Corridor and is a Top 150 Workplace in Iowa. Are you ready to build your career at one of the top workplaces in Iowa? Send us a cover letter with your story and apply here.