We’re looking for an enthusiastic, analytical individual to join our marketing team and help us grow and promote our US Cargo Control brand through effectively merchandising our products and providing the best website experience to our customers.
US Cargo Control serves the trucking and transportation, rigging and lifting, and professional moving company industries. Our customers are often commercial businesses, construction contractors, national companies or government agencies. Check out the diverse industrial products we offer our customers by visiting www.uscargocontrol.com.
Working as an E-Commerce Merchandising Specialist, this person will be responsible for managing the merchandising of products and categories on the company’s website, including site navigation, category creation and maintenance, product placement and pricing, and management of keywords for search engine optimization.
Our ideal candidate loves to analyze data and develop and manage projects that will drive relevant traffic to our website, help generate sales and qualified leads to our sales team, and ensure a pleasant and easy shopping experience. An ideal candidate will also thrive in an opportunistic team environment, and work according to our Core Values and Clickstop Code, as well as their own unique strengths.
- Dive deep into product research to determine the best products for our website, including selection pricing, and placement.
- Develop market expertise and learn through competitive analysis and trends.
- Drive relevant traffic to USCargoControl.com through developing new product categories and optimizing existing product categories.
- Work closely with purchasing and sales teams to execute merchandising initiatives and with the creative team to ensure deliverables are created in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Analyze KPIs on past and current marketing projects and find new opportunities to grow our brand.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Desire to seek out and recommend process improvements.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Spreadsheets must be your second language.
- Experience with HTML a plus.
- Paid vacation, holidays.
- 401k retirement plan with generous company match.
- Profit Sharing.
- Health insurance – 100% of premiums paid by company.
- Dental Insurance – 50% of premium paid by company.
- Life & Disability insurance – 100% of premiums paid by company
- Vision discount program.
- Thrive wellness program including on-site fitness, healthy eating program, and learning opportunities.
- Casual dress code where blue jeans and t-shirts are welcome every day.
- Employee Assistance Package.
- Referral bonus opportunities.
- Employee discount on products.
- A culture focused on sustained growth, freedom, responsibility, and opportunity. Read more about the recognition we’ve received for our growth and workplace culture in our Newsroom.
- An innovative new office building slated to open in fall 2016 to feature fun and flexible spaces, including a game room, pub-style recreation room, lactation room, and a treatment room for haircuts, chiropractic care, massages, etc. See the details here: Clickstop Breaks Ground on Multimillion Dollar Building Addition.
This is a full-time position based in Urbana, Iowa, just off I-380 between Cedar Rapids and Waterloo.
If you are inspired by challenges, thrive on working with a team to develop and promote a growing brand, and want to work at one of the top workplaces in Iowa, send us a cover letter telling us why to email@example.com.