Does making the sale get your blood pumping? Are you searching for a high energy, growing company where you truly feel like you are part of a team and can make an impact? Do you want to go to work somewhere where you will be challenged and have continuous learning opportunities – somewhere that’s adventurous, drives change and celebrates wins? If this describes an environment you’d thrive in, read on to learn about Clickstop’s newest opportunity.
As a Sales Specialist, you will lead fact-finding conversations with industrial and individual customers who call to inquire about our products and services. These clients are often commercial businesses, construction contractors, manufacturers or government agencies. While our sales do often happen over a telephone, we are not a call center. Our clients expect us to be product experts and are often looking for customized pricing programs, custom solutions and most importantly – long term partnerships. Can you figure out a way to match their unique needs with our products and services? If you enjoy taking ownership of the sale and having the autonomy to get creative and make decisions on the spot, this could be a great fit for you. Check out the product lines you would be selling at www.fastenersplus.com and www.ecofoil.com.
To succeed in this position, it is essential for you to lead with your curiosity and strategic-thinking to convert inquiries into loyal customers. You must be a rapid learner and able to adapt to and embrace change quickly. You must be agile in conversation and on a computer. You must provide an excellent experience for every customer and consistently bring in new sales to meet company profitability goals. Words that might describe you: Self-Driven, Energetic, Positive, Goal-Oriented, Curious, Creative, Decisive, Strategic, Articulate.
To learn more about how we work, check out the film we made about our workplace and our values: clickstop.com/thinking-big/.
• Provide excellent customer experience
• Recognize and seize sales opportunities
• Deliver detailed product expertise to customers in a fast-paced environment
• Accurately price the total sales package, including product and freight
• Work independently as well as collaborate with team members
• Ask, learn, collaborate, share ideas
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Experience in the construction/building/hardware industry a BIG plus
• Ability to manage large quantities of information
• Ability to prioritize and manage many tasks
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build long-term customer relationships with ease
• Paid vacation, holidays
• 401k retirement plan with generous company match
• Health insurance – 100% of premiums paid by company
• Dental, life, disability insurance
• Healthy eating program
• Fun, casual, and relaxed work environment
• Even more benefits on our careers page!
If you are inspired by challenges, thrive on finding the right solution for a customer, are driven to provide great service and love closing the deal, apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our company, our culture, and future plans at www.clickstop.com.