Are you a solid developer looking to join a great team of technologists? Keep reading.
Clickstop’s Information Technology team is looking to add a backend-style developer to maintain and grow our technology infrastructure, but stay true to our web development roots. We are building a progressive, highly automated, web/app service based foundation around Netsuite (a business management software platform) and are seeking innovative, devs to join the cause.
Please let us know in the application why you would be a good choice to do the things described above.
We are looking for technology nerds who:
- Want to join a company where we value our cool and fun culture
- Values people and their ideas
- Loves to do new and interesting things in the development world.
Big jobs to be done:
- Automation – we have a lot of things done manually. We’d like to streamline those processes. It’s more of a work smarter not harder concept we are working to promote.
- Netsuite Scripting – this is the core of our business and it is used for everything. We need to modify and enhance it regularly. Add functionality and usability to people’s job and the system.
- Web Services – another large “todo” is make much of the data we have accessible to other areas of the site, other applications and just make more of our data accessible.
- Strong experience in development concepts – this can take the form of a computer science degree or serous programming experience.
- Understanding of the Internet and E-Commerce.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- A desire for challenging work and a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Experience with the LAMP stack is highly desirable.
- NetSuite experience is a bonus, seriously – if you have heard of this…we will be impressed.
- Paid vacation, holidays
- 401k retirement plan with generous company match
- Health insurance – 100% of premiums paid by company
- Dental, life, disability insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Healthy eating program
- Fun, casual, and relaxed work environment
Do you want to be our next Clickstopper, voted 2014 Coolest of the Cool Place to work in the Corridor by Corridor Business Journal? If you truly are that special web geek, please apply online