Clickstop employees sport their alma mater (pictured above).
Clickstop, Inc. is committed to supporting local students continuing their growth and development through education beyond high school. Our company seeks and hires talented individuals that align with our company's Core Values and Code, are active contributors to their community, and enjoy life along the way. Since 2017, Clickstop has offered four $500 scholarships to local high school students interested in continuing their education beyond high school.
To create a business that is sustainable, enjoyable, and provides opportunity for those who seek it.
Eligible Individuals Must:
- Be high school juniors or seniors
- Attend Vinton-Shellsburg or Center Point-Urbana High School (or be a Clickstop employee or child of a Clickstop employee)
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Online applications accepted starting February 19, 2018
- Deadline to apply is March 31, 2018
- Winners will be announced April 13, 2018
To apply, please click on the button below to access the application form!