When companies spend 1% or more of payroll on recognition, 85% notice a positive impact on engagement. – SHRM Globoforce Employee Recognition Survey
Each quarter, we celebrate Clickstoppers who embody our Clickstop core values and code. At the end of that recognition, we reveal one employee who has consistently been living out our core values with excellence, performed above and beyond the expectations of their role, leading to significant business impact during the quarter. They are crowned our quarterly Rockstar and receive the honors that come with it.
In Q3, our Rockstar is someone who has made tremendous strides in her six years at Clickstop. She has…
- Transformed from being reluctant to ruffle feathers to boldly holding people accountable.
- Went from executing on the work that came at them to pursuing her own impact and identifying opportunities to contribute outside her role.
- Overcome obstacles, navigating many team changes and different leaders.
- Grown in her confidence and is more comfortable being courageous and taking the bull by the horns.
- Identified an opportunity to better utilize her strengths by changing roles and has been making a huge impact ever since.
We are thrilled to celebrate Leilani O’Donnell as our Q3 Rockstar!
Would you know where to turn if you knew you wanted to grow into a new role at your company? After nearly six years as an Inside Sales Specialist, Leilani decided she wanted to challenge her growth by taking on something unfamiliar. At Clickstop, that meant seeking feedback, embracing change, and pursuing a new opportunity on the Service Team.
“Leilani is a great example of someone being open to feedback, preparing for what is next, and making her impact a priority,” says one of her nominators. “She was courageous in taking the risk to change teams and is now contributing in a new area while utilizing her years of sales experience and a focus on the customer.”
Another unique characteristic of working at Clickstop is roles are designed to use the individual’s strengths to support the work of the team and organization. Leilani embraced her strengths which is allowing her to come into her own in her new service role. She has taken on a large workload with positivity and enthusiasm, all while consistently encouraging her teammates and holding them accountable to our values.
We only grow stronger as a team when we hold each other accountable.” – Leilani O’Donnell
She has emerged as a leader on her new team and is regularly recognized by her peers for her substantial impact, for collaborating and proactively sharing information, cultivating relationships and utilizing the strengths of each person. Just in the first six months of 2021 alone, Leilani was recognized with In addition to the core trait awards Leilani had already received in 2021 – Communicate and Impactful – she now carries the distinction of being a Clickstop Rock Star.
Some of the highlights of Leilani’s impact in 2021 include:
- Taking ownership over the phone coverage schedule for US Cargo Control (link) sales and service.
- Questioning the previous method of training new sales and service members and recommending a new approach.
- Scheduling each piece of the new training, which is a huge undertaking and required her to be highly organized.
- Onboarding several new sales and service team members who are hitting the ground running successfully, shortening their time to impact.
- Setting her team up to provide exceptional employee and customer experiences for years to come.
This past quarter, we have seen Leilani embody each of our core traits, bringing others along with her with a focus on results. This is absolutely a winning combination, and we are excited to see the impact she will make on Clickstop in 2022!
Get to know our Rockstar
What is your role at Clickstop?
Interim Customer Service Manager
How long have you worked here?
What emoji do you use most often?
What is your spirit animal and why?
A lion. I feel they are strong natural-born leaders. 🦁
What is the coolest/craziest place you’ve ever visited?
Coolest? Hawaii Craziest? Wall Drug Store in Wall, South Dakota
What is one thing you loved as a child that today’s kids would know nothing about?
Mall Madness (Board game)
If you could switch lives with one person for one day, who would you choose?
Gwen Stefani 🤘
Who or what inspires you?
My kids inspire me to be the best person I can be.
What is your favorite activity that you do with your family or friends?
Any activity with my friends and family is my favorite. If you ask anyone close to me, everything is always my favorite. Family and friends are extremely important to me and spending time with them is everything to me.
What is the silliest way you’ve been injured?
Jumped off a couch two feet from the ground and jammed my toe. 🛋️
What do you dislike that everyone else seems to like?
Popsicles. I do not enjoy a popsicle stick touching my teeth- the thought of it makes my skin crawl.