Being Impactful in the First Six Months
In just six months at Clickstop, Cassie Scharwzenstein has created a significant amount of impact. She is an example of someone who is performing with excellence in her role and as an employee of Clickstoppers. The high volume and quality of her work have led to improvements in areas where needs have existed for some time.
In her role as a digital marketing specialist, Cassie has:
- Executed content revisions throughout Clickstop’s US Cargo Control brand website on the highest visited landing pages.
- Focused on targeting the most impactful keywords and implementing SEO best practices.
- Taken on other content work within the team where we would have previously required assistance from other marketing team members.
- Owned, executed, and delegated a new Q&A section for US Cargo Control. After it was implemented and she evaluated it’s impact, she shared her work with other brand owners to showcase a new opportunity. She illustrated how it could positively impact their brands.
- Managed the merchandising dashboard for her team. She upholds the new turnaround times the team set with the Sales team at the beginning of January, and so far there has been nothing but positive responses.
Cassie is driving impact by pushing the tempo, providing organization and efficiencies, and opening up doors to new opportunities with her unique skillset.
Well done, Cassie!
Get to Know Cassie in 4 Minutes