What does it take to be strategic at Clickstop?
- You seek to understand our strategy, market, customers, and suppliers.
- You understand the ripple effect of your decisions/actions on profitability.
- You pursue new ideas and effectively communicate their significance.
- You are aware of how your job performance directly impacts our customers.
- You use hard data and facts to validate theories before making recommendations.
Strategic Impact through the Founder’s Formula
Cara is doing a fantastic job leading the workflow in both the Lifting & Rigging and Trucking & Transportation industry teams. She has been able to transform the effectiveness of these meetings by creating more organization and focusing on action.
She is showing up as a leader within her team by delegating high-impact growth tasks to team members, setting vision and high expectations, and being there to support them in their work.
Through Cara’s delegation and execution of work, the USCC Merchandising team is hitting its stride. In Q1, 15 new stainless steel chain products, 12 new chain products, and more than 50 new spreader beams have been added to the site, with more category revamps and expansions in progress.
Cara is strategic when it comes to providing the best experience for our customers. Within the recovery straps expansion project, she is working closely with purchasing and other industry team members to find the best vendors and having hard conversations when necessary.
Well done, Cara!
Get to Know Cara in Her Winner Interview