Clickstop employees sport their alma mater (pictured above).
Clickstop, Inc. is committed to supporting local students continuing their growth and development through education beyond high school. Our company seeks and hires talented individuals that align with our company's Core Values and Code, are active contributors to their community, and enjoy life along the way. Since 2017, Clickstop has offered four $500 scholarships to local high school students interested in continuing their education beyond high school.
To create a business that is sustainable, enjoyable, and provides opportunity for those who seek it.
Eligible Individuals Must:
- Be a high school junior or senior
- Have one of the following apply to you:
- Attend Vinton-Shellsburg high school
- Attend Center Point-Urbana High School
- Are a current Clickstop employee
- Child of a Clickstop employee
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
Deadline to apply is March 31
Recipients announced April 19
Congratulations to the 2019 recipients!
Angela Graf - Center Point Urbana
Callyn Fox - Center Point Urbana
Matthew Niec - Center Point Urbana
Brock Ortner - Vinton Shellsburg