Interested in joining the Clickstop family?
Clickstop is a growing company located in Urbana- about 20 minutes north of Cedar Rapids. If you think you’d be a great fit with our company in a role that isn’t posted send us your resume with a cover letter explaining what the right opportunity will be.
Here are our available careers:
- Sales Specialist – Bing Division
- Sales Account Manager – USCC Division
- Part-Time Manufacturing Associate
- Part-Time Second Shift Manufacturing Associate
- Part-Time Receiving Associate
- Part-Time Shipping Associate
- Senior Buyer – USCC Division
- Purchasing Assistant- USCC Division
What we offer
Clickstop recognizes that our people are our strength. We need talented, happy employees compelled to do their part to contribute to our company’s success. To attract and retain high-performers, we offer these benefits to full-time employees:
- Competitive salary
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for tax-free savings toward medical or dental expenses
- $50,000 in term life insurance with spouse and dependent coverage, 100% paid
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield dental plan one-half paid for by the company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield high-deductible medical insurance, 100% paid
- Short and long-term disability insurance, 100% paid
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health & wellness program, including low-cost in-office dining and 24/7 access to an onsite fitness center
- Vision through Vision Source 20/20
- *NEW* Part-time 401(k)
- Employee assistance program
Perks of the job include:
- Casual dress
- Relaxed office atmosphere
- Allowances for training or tuition (pre-arranged with manager)
- Annual off-site company retreat (there’s often a pampering massage involved)
- Discounts on products from any of our Web properties
- Free parking
How to apply
You can apply online! We encourage you to include a cover letter. We want to know which position interests you, and which elements of the job description really strike a chord with your unique skills and experience. Preserving our culture is important to us, so it will be important for you to explain why you think you might want to work at Clickstop.
If you’re applying for an open position – read the job description thoroughly, we often ask for extra info at the very bottom. We’re tricky that way! If you send in everything we ask for, your resume will be on the top of the pile.
Include any samples, results, or other documentation that can help establish your credibility and give us a real-world view to what you can do. Receive a certificate for top salesperson of the quarter? We want to know about it! Were you injury-free for four years and led safety initiatives at your last workplace? We want to hear more.
We love referrals – if someone at Clickstop suggested you apply for a position here, make sure we know that in your cover letter or on your resume. We’re also impressed when you have references from people who thought your work and attitude were outstanding in the past; we want to hear from the people you’ve worked with that rave about you so include any letters of reference or contact info from your fans when you apply.
What happens after we get your application?
If your resume indicates you’re a good candidate for the position we’ll email (be sure to give us an address you check frequently) or call you to set up an interview – we do them by phone. If you don’t hear from us right away, we may keep your resume on file for a future opportunity. If you’d like to know the status of your resume, please email email@example.com with the position as the subject line and we’ll check on it.
Will there be any (gulp) tests?
Most definitely! We need to understand some of your core makeup, things we wouldn’t necessarily pick up on in a simple interview. During our first in-person interview with you, we’ll schedule a profiling test to help provide some insights as to how closely your personality meshes with the essential functions of the role.
If the job involves writing or design, we’ll most likely give you a short mock project to complete. If the job involves optimizing a Web page for search or orchestrating Google AdWords campaigns, you can bet we’ll want to get a handle on how well you’d do at those things, too. We frown on posers.
We often ask candidates to come job shadow on the team to see how they might fit.
What about internships?
We love interns. We remember what it’s like to wonder what happens when you hit the working world. Clickstop generally has summer internships available for current college students and we’re happy to work with your school’s program to make sure you get educational credit for your time with us. Look for internship postings in late spring, or show off your ambition and email us with a suggestion of how you could contribute now.
Have everything ready for your dream job? Send it in. Or apply online.
Attention: Human Resources
Re: <job title>
202 Blue Creek Drive
Urbana, IA 52345
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. We prefer email over phone calls unless you have a question about a currently advertised position.
Sorry, but we don’t accept unsolicited submissions from staffing or professional placement firms.